A) What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
B) When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
C) How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1) To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2) To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
3)To quickly process your transactions.
4) To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
D) How do we protect visitor information?
1) We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
2) We do collect credit card information but we didn't know we needed security scans.
3) We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
D) Third-party disclosure
We don't offer, exchange, or generally exchange to outside gatherings your by and by identifiable data.